- With 'Corporate/Business Card', your managers can receive hospitable reception and cordial service at over 16,000,000 merchants worldwide.
- The 'Corporate/Business Card' is issued by HSBC, a global financial institution with expertise in all areas of financial services. Professional service representatives will periodically visit your company and at your request to continually find ways to improve our services and better meet your changing needs. HSBC also provides a variety of payment options and comprehensive information management reports for your convenience.
- Corporate/Business Card - more financial control, more options
Corporate/Business Card' offers a flexible credit line with customised credit line for each cardholder under one statement for convenient payment purposes. In addition to the consolidated monthly statement, you will receive the following 3 monthly reports:
-Corporate/Business Card Transaction Statement
Lists cardholders' spending, location, date and amount by each cardholder.
-Corporate/Business Card spending activities by amount
Consolidates spending of all cardholders with calculated average spending, highest spending amounts and comparisons to credit lines.
-Corporate/Business Card spending activities by departments Provides spending amounts by departments for your reference and interdepartmental comparisons.
- Flexible use of capital
Every Corporate/Business Card offers interest-free period of up to 45 days, freeing your cash flow and increasing your company's liquidity.
HSBC Corporate/Business Card offers comprehensive financial services and customised products to meet your company's specific needs.
- Our professional representatives will visit your company periodically and upon your request to better assist your company's financial management.
- Experienced account service representatives analysing your company's HSBC Corporate/Business Card account and solving related issues, including customising this product to better suit your needs.
- A 24-hour Customer Care Centre - (02)8072-3000 - answering all cardholders' questions. International dials can be charged from abroad.
- VISA/MasterCard emergency centres in over 70 countries with toll-free numbers and support for 140 languages for emergencies such as lost/stolen cards and emergency cash advances.
- Travel services such as ticket reservations, luggage locating, urgent message delivery and translation services.
- Emergency medical service such as medical staff, hospital, transportation assistance and advances for medical expense.
- Legal services in foreign countries by referring you to a local law enforcement agency
Payment plan (limited to Business Gold Card)
1. Service counters of major financial institutions
2. Automatic transfers and payments
3. Remittance from another bank account
HSBC Corporate/Business Card is accepted anywhere in the world.
NT$15,000,000 travel insurance
- NT$30,000 on luggage loss
NT$7,000 on luggage delay
NT$7,000 on flight delay
- Insurance covers land, sea and air. Insurance is free but tickets must be purchased using HSBC Corporate/Business Card.
- Free insurance mentioned above is in addition to any insurance already purchased and in effect. VISA/MasterCard also offers emergency support services including medical, legal and travel.
Complete lost card protection
Report card loss to HSBC immediately and the company and cardholder will not be held responsible for any costs resulted from the lost card, given report has been verified to be honest.