HSBC Premier Credit Card
Features & benefits
You can also take advantage of the best credit card rewards programme available in Taiwan. Collect points in exchange for vouchers and offers on the finest shopping, dining, entertainment and travel experiences. Meanwhile, you'll also collect air miles to redeem for free flights or upgrades with over 30 airlines.
- HSBC Premier Credit Card privilegesReceive preferential offers on shopping, travel and leisure when paying with your HSBC Premier Credit Card.
- HSBC Premier air milesEarn one mile for every TWD45 you spend and redeem miles for free flights, upgrades, hotel stays and more.
- A dedicated relationship manager to process your credit card and provide personalised financial advice
- Internet banking and SMS alerts to update you on your credit card spending
- Annual fee waiver on your Premier Credit Card and up to nine supplementary cards for your family
- Emergency cash advances all over the world
- Bonus Reward ProgramEarn one bonus point for every TWD30 you spend and redeem points for exclusive Premier gifts and offers.
- Convenient solutions for paying your phone, cable and utility bills
- Credit cards for your children with full emergency assistance and a credit limit that you control
Apply for HSBC Premier Credit Card
Are you eligible?Press enter to collapse Press enter to expand
Things you should know
For Premier Account, a minimum of TWD 3 million average monthly balance is required. If the Bank's requirement for minimum average balance is not maintained, the Bank shall have the right to collect the account administration charge of TWD 1,000 per month, prescribed by the Bank.
This web page only indicates selected privileges and services offered, and shall only be used as a general guide for reference. Please refer to the "Customer Guide" for detailed information. Benefits and features may be subject to local country regulatory restrictions.
Please manage your finances carefully and value your credit. Interest on revolving credit and cash advance 5.68% to 15.00%. Service Charges for cash advance NT$100 + the amount of cash advance * 3.5%. Base date of interest on revolving credit: September 1 2015.