Up to 6% rebate on mobile payment /food delivery and online shopping
Up to 2% cash rebate on general spend
Up to NT$400 Uber Eats coupon
LINE TV/LINE MUSIC up to 1 year free trial membership
Cash points are transferable
Exclusive onboarding offer of up to NT$1,000 rebate for new applicants
HSBC Cashback Business Titanium Credit card
Up to 6% cash rebate
|Double your rebate up to 6%*
Double your rebate up to 6%*
* Selective channels:JKOPAY, LINE Pay, UBER Eats, PChome, momo
2 steps to get your 6% cash rebate
- Step1:Hold banking account + Cashback Titanium card
- Step 2: Select "Accumulate cash points"and double up cash rebate
Already HSBC account holder?Apply credit card now!
Yet to be HSBC account holder?
Apply card + open account now!
Step1:Hold banking account + Cashback Titanium card
Step 2: Select "Accumulate cash points"and double up cash rebate
Exclusive merchant offers
- Up to NT$400 in Uber Eats coupons
- 30+7 days LINE TV free trial membership, with up to 50% off enrolment fee
- Up to 1 year LINE MUSIC free trial membership
- Up to NT$300 cash rebate to purchase on Google Play
- Campaign period: 2021/01/19~2021/03/31
- Campaign scheme: Enroll Uber Eats with HSBC Cashback Titanium card to enjoy up to NT$300 coupon
- Uber Eats new customers are entitled for additional two NT$100 coupons when spend over NT$100 each time with promotion code "HSBC100".
- Two NT$100 coupons when spend over NT$399 on grocery with promotion code "HSBC100".
Cash points transfer
- Transfer unit: every 1,000 points
- Transfer fee: 100 points every 1,000 points
- Only applicable to primary card holders
- No annual fee for the first year. From the second year onwards, your annual fee can be waived when any of the following conditions is met
- sign up for non-paper statements
- your accumulated spending in the previous year exceeds NT$80,000, or you exceed 12 total transactions
Things you should know
Please manage your finances carefully and value your credit. Interest on revolving credit and cash advance 5.68% to 15.00%. Service Charges for cash advance NT$100 + the amount of cash advance * 3.5%. Base date of interest on revolving credit: September 1 2015.