Be your own Santa with i-invest
easy to buy shares in leading industries
Promotion: Enjoy a 0.3%* transaction fee when trading foreign stocks or ETFs online. Also, every transaction you make counts as an entry into our lucky draw to have the transaction fee waived.
- Promotion period: 16/10/2019-31/12/2019
- As an introductory offer to celebrate the launch of i-Invest, you can enjoy a 0.3%* fee on related transactions for the purchase of foreign stocks and ETFs.
- During the promotion period, HSBC (Taiwan) Bank will conduct a weekly lucky draw to waive the transaction fees of 3 separate customer transactions. If your order is placed through personal internet banking, you will have one more chance to draw. Please refer to the terms and conditions below for details.
*HSBC internet banking only. If the transaction fee is not reached the lowest transaction fee after the discount, you still need to pay for the lowest transaction fee (USD$30, HKD$250 or CNY250).
Terms and ConditionsPress enter to collapse Press enter to expand
I-invest for online trading ，Let invest the antenna to stretch across the life every one day!
In general, the consumer industry benefits from people spending heavily on gifts and gatherings. Those that benefit include shopping malls, retailers, luxury companies and restaurants. Daily essentials such as food and beverage, clothing, household, telecommunication, social media, travel and aviation, cruises, and automation are riding on the seasonal growth as well.
Equities with steady profit and high dividend
Under low global interest rate, investors generally look for equities that yield steady profit and a higher dividend. Apart from stock, investors can also consider real estate ETFs and utilities ETFs as mid-long term investments.
Healthcare & medical industry
Biotechnology and medical industry are booming due to low birth rate and an ageing population around the world. Pharmaceutical intervention, bio-tech, new drugs, advanced medical equipment, aesthetic medicine and elderly care are popular areas for investment. Investors may keep an eye on the industry to capture its long term growth.
With AI, big data, cloud computing, self-driving cars and eMBB in use, new semiconductor technology and IT are two areas that are worth paying attention to by investors.
I-invest for online trading : 3 steps complete transaction!
【Confirms the stock price, units, the date】
【 completes transaction 】
- Access 24-hour global market information and to keep you informed in US and Hong Kong stock markets
- Convenient ordering to save you time and money. Under set up one time order, longest on 14 BD effective
- View historical candlestick charts to help determine your ideal order prices
- For grasping the tendency as necessary, make your own personalized watch list to analyze the latest trends
Start trading now
- Existing customer ?Already registered for online banking?
- Not yet a customer?If you have not applied for online banking, you can also register online and enjoy the offers.
Other way to place the order
Required documents for trading US stocks/foreign ETFs
You can submit the completed form by﹕
- bringing it to one of our branches
- mailing it to our postal Taipei No.167-2617 box (HSBC Bank (Taiwan) Limited)
Additional InformationPress enter to collapse Press enter to expand
If you have any questions about the function or operation of our i-Invest stock/ETF trading platform, please contact your wealth adviser or call us at +886 2 6616 6000.
DisclaimerPress enter to collapse Press enter to expand
You may be interested in
Become a shareholder of major companies across various sectors to receive dividends, enjoy the growth, or gain returns from trading volatility.