Capture the eco-friendly investment opportunities in U.S. shares and ETFs while helping the world build a better future.
Trade with i-Invest around the clock
Global market indices and prices are dropping. Many people are looking to invest in dividend-yielding thematic equities and ETFs.
Looks at the stock industry and the ETF subject quickly
Trade online with i-Invest to enjoy fees as low as 0.3%
- Promotional period: 1 April - 30 June 2020
- Invest in overseas equities and ETFs around the clock with Internet Banking to enjoy handling fees as low as 0.3%.*
*HSBC internet banking only. If the transaction fee is not reached the lowest transaction fee after the discount, you still need to pay for the lowest transaction fee (USD$30, HKD$250 or CNY250).
Terms and ConditionsPress enter to collapse Press enter to expand
Diversify your portfolio
Steady but rewarding equities
Real estate and public utilities ETFs benefit from a low interest rate environment, and the steady profit and high dividends typically generated make these a top choice for those who are looking to make medium to long term investments.
The healthcare industry
The flurry of activity including the manufacturing of pharmaceuticals and the mergers of biotechnology and medical companies, have created no shortage of opportunities. Stocks in this industry are heavily favoured by investors for their potential to grow.
The tech industry
US tech stocks continue to reach new heights, thanks to developments in artificial intelligence (AI), Big Data, Cloud Computing, Driverless Cars, and the rise of 5G technology. As such, investors may wish to pay close attention to emerging science and technology trends when selecting stocks to purchase.
The retail industry
Investing in consumer products and services - whether it be in food and beverages, fashion, real estate, automobile, travel, hospitality, technology or communications - can be a good option for setting your investment portfolio up for success.
Trade with i-Invest in 3 steps
Log on to Internet Banking to invest in U.S and Hong Kong stock markets and ETFs anytime, anywhere.
- Step 1Search and select stock
- Step 2Confirm price, number of shares and date
- Step 3Order completed
- Access 24-hour global market information and to keep you informed in US and Hong Kong stock markets
- Convenient ordering to save you time and money. Under set up one time order, longest on 14 BD effective
- View historical candlestick charts to help determine your ideal order prices
- For grasping the tendency as necessary, make your own personalized watch list to analyze the latest trends
Start trading now
- Existing customer ?Already registered for online banking?
- Not yet a customer?If you have not applied for online banking, you can also register online and enjoy the offers.
Other way to place the order
Required documents for trading US stocks/foreign ETFs
You can submit the completed form by﹕
- bringing it to one of our branches
- mailing it to our postal Taipei No.167-2617 box (HSBC Bank (Taiwan) Limited)
Additional InformationPress enter to collapse Press enter to expand
If you have any questions about the function or operation of our i-Invest stock/ETF trading platform, please contact your wealth adviser or call us at +886 2 6616 6000.
DisclaimerPress enter to collapse Press enter to expand
You may be interested in
Become a shareholder of major companies across various sectors to receive dividends, enjoy the growth, or gain returns from trading volatility.