Access global market information with our easy investing tools 'i-Invest platform'
- Global market indices and prices are dropping. Many people are looking to invest in dividend-yielding thematic equities and ETFs.
- Looks at the stock industry and the ETF subject quickly
Three points make HSBC i-Invest best partner for your global investment
24 HR links to the exchanges.
3 steps to place an order.
All investment portfolio in one account.
Become an international company shareholder
Invest without any barriers
Comprehensive investment account
- More than 1,500 stocks and ETF
- 24 HR equity trading
- Customized news screening
- Multiple product performance comparison
- Instant order execution information
- 14 days maximum order
- Set historical price in one click
- Watch list setting to monitor the price
- All in one account with cash deposit and investment
- No need to transfer money
- Overall wealth management in one account
Trade online with i-Invest to enjoy fees 0.3%-0.5%
- Promotional period: 2020/12/01-2021/03/31
- Invest in overseas equities and ETFs around the clock with Internet Banking to enjoy transaction fees 0.3%-0.5%.*
*HSBC internet banking only. If the transaction fee is not reached the lowest transaction fee after the discount, you still need to pay for the lowest transaction fee (USD$30, HKD$250 or CNY250).
Terms and Conditions
Diversify your portfolio
Steady but rewarding equities
Real estate and public utilities ETFs benefit from a low interest rate environment, and the steady profit and high dividends typically generated make these a top choice for those who are looking to make medium to long term investments.
The healthcare industry
The flurry of activity including the manufacturing of pharmaceuticals and the mergers of biotechnology and medical companies, have created no shortage of opportunities. Stocks in this industry are heavily favoured by investors for their potential to grow.
The tech industry
US tech stocks continue to reach new heights, thanks to developments in artificial intelligence (AI), Big Data, Cloud Computing, Driverless Cars, and the rise of 5G technology. As such, investors may wish to pay close attention to emerging science and technology trends when selecting stocks to purchase.
The retail industry
Investing in consumer products and services - whether it be in food and beverages, fashion, real estate, automobile, travel, hospitality, technology or communications - can be a good option for setting your investment portfolio up for success.
Trade with i-Invest in 3 steps
Log on to Internet Banking to invest in U.S and Hong Kong stock markets and ETFs anytime, anywhere.
- Step 1Search and select stock
- Step 2Confirm price, number of shares and date
- Step 3Order completed
- Access 24-hour global market information and to keep you informed in US and Hong Kong stock markets
- Convenient ordering to save you time and money. Under set up one time order, longest on 14 BD effective
- View historical candlestick charts to help determine your ideal order prices
- For grasping the tendency as necessary, make your own personalized watch list to analyze the latest trends
Start trading now
- Existing customer ?Already registered for online banking?
- Not yet a customer?If you have not applied for online banking, you can also register online and enjoy the offers.
Other way to place the order
You can also submit W-8 Ben form online
- Submission anytime and anywhere
- Only 5 minutes for form submission
Step 1. Enter personal internet banking and click “Portfolio and buy funds/equities”
Step 2. Click “Buy Equities”
Step 3. Click “Form W-8 Ben Submission”
You can also submit the complete physical form by:
- bringing it to one of our branches
- mailing it to our postal Taipei No.167-2617 box (HSBC Bank (Taiwan) Limited)
If you have any questions about the function or operation of our i-Invest stock/ETF trading platform, please contact your wealth adviser or call us at +886 2 6616 6000.
You may be interested in
Become a shareholder of major companies across various sectors to receive dividends, enjoy the growth, or gain returns from trading volatility.