Online trading with i-Invest makes it easy to buy shares in leading industries
Access 24-hour global market information
- 24-hour services to keep you informed of opportunities in US and Hong Kong stock markets
- Flexible trading so you can own shares in internationally leading corporations
Convenient ordering to save you time and money
- View historical candlestick charts to help determine your ideal order prices
- Set orders up to 14 days in advance, so you don't need to watch the markets on a daily basis
Adjustable orders for maximum agility
- Easily amend or cancel transactions to get the best market timing
- Make your own personalised watch list to analyse the latest trends
Promotion: Enjoy a 0.3%* transaction fee when trading foreign stocks or ETFs online. Also, every transaction you make counts as an entry into our lucky draw to have the transaction fee waived.
- Promotion period: 16/10/2019-31/12/2019
- As an introductory offer to celebrate the launch of i-Invest, you can enjoy a 0.3%* fee on related transactions for the purchase of foreign stocks and ETFs.
- During the promotion period, HSBC (Taiwan) Bank will conduct a weekly lucky draw to waive the transaction fees of 3 separate customer transactions. If your order is placed through personal internet banking, you will have one more chance to draw. Please refer to the terms and conditions below for details.
*HSBC internet banking only. If the transaction fee is not reached the lowest transaction fee after the discount, you still need to pay for the lowest transaction fee (USD$30, HKD$250 or CNY250).
Terms and ConditionsPress enter to collapse Press enter to expand
Start trading now
Already registered for online banking?
New to online banking?
More ways to trade
Required documents for trading US stocks/foreign ETFs
You can submit the completed form by﹕
- bringing it to one of our branches
- mailing it to our postal Taipei No.167-2617 box (HSBC Bank (Taiwan) Limited)
Additional InformationPress enter to collapse Press enter to expand
If you have any questions about the function or operation of our i-Invest stock/ETF trading platform, please contact your wealth adviser or call us at (02)8072-3000.
DisclaimerPress enter to collapse Press enter to expand
You may be interested in
Become a shareholder of major companies across various sectors to receive dividends, enjoy the growth, or gain returns from trading volatility.