HSBC Premier supports you and your loved ones
Family is one of life’s most valuable gifts. Your life is rich and complex and not just about you, but the choices, dreams and responsibilities you share with your family. HSBC Premier offers you and your family the help you need to need to shape your future.
Discover HSBC Premier’s range of exclusive services
HSBC Premier Elite
- Financial planning by senior dedicated Relationship Managers and Specialists to support customers and grow wealth.
- Comprehensive wealth solutions and wealth insights, model portfolio and legacy planning.
- Priority services with Premier Elite hotline.
- Preferential rate for personal loan, mortgage with application fee waiver.
- Unlimited the counter/ contact center fee waiver privilege to share with family accounts
Privilege & Reward
- Free and effective fund transfers between worldwide accounts.
- Global Visa Debit Card can access up to 9 currencies without foreign exchange or administrative fees.
- Diverse and exclusive customer events to create unique experiences
Find out the latest Service for HSBC Premier
Apply for HSBC Premier
For a Premier Account, a minimum, monthly average balance of TWD 3 million is required. If the Bank's requirement for minimum average balance is not maintained, the Bank shall have the right to collect the account administration charge of TWD 1,000 or equivalent foreign currency per month, prescribed by the Bank.
For a Premier Elite Account, a minimum, monthly average balanced of TWD15 million is required. The minimum average balance calculation is defined as: the deposit amount, and market value of investments addition to insurance premium paid in the Bank. Customers who meet the above requirement can enjoy the relevant benefits, for those who don’t meet the requirement, can still enjoy standard Premier benefits.
This web page only indicates selected privileges and services offered, and shall only be used as a general guide for reference. Please refer to the "Customer Guide" for detailed information. Benefits and features may be subject to local country and territory regulatory restrictions.