Why choose HSBC wealth management?
No matter what stage of life you're at, you can always rely on HSBC‘s global network, our team of experienced consultants and our suite of digital tools to manage your wealth anytime, anywhere. Find your global wealth opportunities today.
HSBC global advantages
- Free and unlimited single and recurring transfers between HSBC accounts held under the same name across global locations
- Trade over 1,000 US and HK equities, with intra-day trading for US stocks
- Access 9 supported foreign currencies with no conversion / administrative fees
- Unique investment analysis and diversified choice of investments products
- I-invest online trading platform lets you to trade foreign stocks/ETFs anytime
- 24-hour FX service
Market leader in wealth management
Support from a global team of seasoned relationship managers
Awarded 'Best Wealth Management Bank' by The Asian Banker
Awarded 'Best Wealth Management Bank' and 'Best Relationship Manager Team Award' by Wealth Magazine for three consecutive years
Awarded as the 'Wealth Management Platform of the Year – Taiwan' by Asian Banking & Finance
Apply for HSBC Premier
For a Premier Account, a minimum, monthly average balance of TWD 3 million is required. If the Bank's requirement for minimum average balance is not maintained, the Bank shall have the right to collect the account administration charge of TWD 1,000 or equivalent foreign currency per month, prescribed by the Bank.
For a Premier Elite Account, a minimum, monthly average balanced of TWD15 million is required. The minimum average balance calculation is defined as: the deposit amount, and market value of investments addition to insurance premium paid in the Bank. Customers who meet the above requirement can enjoy the relevant benefits, for those who don’t meet the requirement, can still enjoy standard Premier benefits.
This web page only indicates selected privileges and services offered, and shall only be used as a general guide for reference. Please refer to the "Customer Guide" for detailed information. Benefits and features may be subject to local country and territory regulatory restrictions.