Manage all your accounts free, effectively, conveniently and without time difference
Global View allows you to manage all your personal HSBC bank accounts globally through one single log-on.
HSBC Premier offers free fund transfers between worldwide accounts with Global Transfer.
You can manage all your accounts free, effectively, conveniently and without time difference.
Get started by logging on to your online banking account.
- Global TransfersExperience unparalleled freedom with HSBC Premier's Global Transfer services. Dedicated tools enable you to make free, unlimited single and recurring transfers to HSBC accounts held under the same name in multiple worldwide locations.
- Instant transfersReceive money when you need it with zero time lag on all HSBC Premier same name transfers. Never miss out on a great investment opportunity or limited-time bargain.*
- No transaction feesPay nothing to make as many transfers as you need.**
- Worldwide networkEnjoy fee-free, instant bank transfers across numerous countries and regions.
- Remittance appointmentsBook transfers in advance to ensure all your household expenses, investments, children's education fees and more are covered. You'll never miss a payment again.
DisclaimerPress enter to collapse Press enter to expand
- For Premier Account, a minimum of TWD 3 million average monthly balance is required. If the Bank's requirement for minimum average balance is not maintained, the Bank shall have the right to collect the account administration charge of TWD 1,000 per month, prescribed by the Bank.
- This web page only indicates selected privileges and services offered, and shall only be used as a general guide for reference. Please refer to the "Customer Guide" for detailed information. Benefits and features may be subject to local country and territory regulatory restrictions.
- *The countries and territories currently offering Global Transfers services are:
- Asia: Taiwan, China, HK/Macau, Singapore, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippine, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Brunei, Bahrain, Qartar, Oman, Lebanon, UAE
- America: Canada, Mexico, US, Bermuda
- Europe: France, Malta, Greece, UK, Jersey
- Oceania: Australia, New Zealand
- Africa: Egypt
** The daily limit for international fund transfer via Internet banking is TWD 500,000 or equivalent. The completion of the transfer will be subject to the process of the receiving bank and the payment will be made on the next business day if it is a national holiday for the outward or inward country and territory. All fund transfers are subject to local regulations. Mainland China related transaction will be governed by the related local regulations.
How to access Global View and Global Transfers?
If you have already registered for online banking, you can log on now.
New to online banking?
If you've never used the service, you need to register first. If you have not applied for online banking, you can also register for Internet Banking Service online.
- For a Premier Account, a minimum, monthly average balance of TWD 3 million is required. If the Bank's requirement for minimum average balance is not maintained, the Bank shall have the right to collect the account administration charge of TWD 1,000 per month, prescribed by the Bank.
- This web page only indicates selected privileges and services offered, and shall only be used as a general guide for reference. Please refer to the "Customer Guide" for detailed information. Benefits and features may be subject to local country and territory regulatory restrictions. Account opening process is subject to local country regulation restrictions as well.
You might be interested in
FX Order Watch
HSBC FXOW service offers you 24-hour market participation anywhere in the world. You can manage your foreign currency needs with flexibility. Customers can preset the target exchange rate and amount. Once the exchange rate reached the watched rate you set, HSBC Taiwan will execute deals for you.
Recurrent Foreign Exchange Service
Foreign exchange market is moving rapidly, thus you are not able to convert at the lowest price every time you wish. Besides finding the best foreign exchange timing whenever you need, you can also use Recurrent Foreign Exchange Service in advance. Through Recurrent Foreign Exchange Service, you can spread your foreign exchange risks and average your foreign exchange costs.
Read FAQs for foreign exchange.