- HSBC China Airlines Co-Brand Credit Cards: 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020
- HSBC Premier Credit Card: 1 April 2019 to 31 March 2020
If you've got HSBC China Airlines Co-Brand Credit Cards or the HSBC Premier Credit Card, you stand to enjoy free airport transfers and cross-regional value-added services. Conditions apply.
- Once you hit a designated spending level, your HSBC China Airlines Co-Brand Credit Cards will entitle you to free airport transfer services between designated locations and Taipei Songsan Airport, Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport and Kaohsiung International Airport during the promotional period (different offers and conditions apply for different card types)
- Holders of the HSBC Premier Credit Card will receive 2 free airport transfers, as well as discounted airport transfer pricing starting from NTD580 during the promotional period.
- Your HSBC China Airlines Co-Brand Infinite Card and HSBC Premier Credit Card will get you a 50% discount on airport transfers to and from airports in China.
- Preferential pricing on airport transfers is provided by Visa Inc.
Free airport transfers are limited to the following locations:
Taipei Songshan Airport: Taipei/Keelung/Taoyuan/Hsinchu County (City)/Yilan/Hualien
Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport: Taipei/Keelung/Taoyuan/Hsinchu/Miaoli/Taichung/Changhua County (City)/Yilan/Hualien
Kaohsiung International Airport: Chiayi/Yulin/Tainan/Kaohsiung/Pingdong County (City)/Taitung/Nantou
Want to enjoy these travel perks? Apply now if you're not an existing HSBC credit cardholder.
Free airport transfers for holders of HSBC China Airlines Co-Brand Credit CardsPress enter to collapse Press enter to expand
Free airport transfers for holders of the HSBC Premier Credit CardPress enter to collapse Press enter to expand
Discounted prices for airport transfers applicable to holders of the HSBC Premier Credit CardPress enter to collapse Press enter to expand
Your HSBC China Airlines Co-Brand infinite Card and HSBC Premier Credit Card will get you a 50% discount on transfers to and from airports in ChinaPress enter to collapse Press enter to expand
Discounted pricing on airport transfers are provided by Visa IncPress enter to collapse Press enter to expand
Airport transfer booking process
- Log on to the relevant website: Please log on to www.ezpickup.com.tw (Chinese only) and enter your booking details 2 working days before you need the airport transfer service (5 working days in advance in case of consecutive holidays announced by the Directorate-General of Personnel Administration). In the case of changes that need to be made after you've submitted your booking, you may call the booking centre 24 hours before using the transfer service (3 working days in advance in case of consecutive holidays). For relevant information, refer to details published on HSBC's website.
- TMS 24-hour booking hotline: 0800-860-929, (02)2775-9697
※ In case of changes after booking, please call the booking centre about the date change 24 hours prior to using the service, and go through the relevant important notes and announcements.
Airport transfer services are provided by
TMS Co., Ltd.
Calculating spending thresholds & Important notes
Calculating designated spending levels for the HSBC China Airlines Co-Brand Platinum CardPress enter to collapse Press enter to expand
Calculating spending thresholds for HSBC Premier Credit CardPress enter to collapse Press enter to expand
Regarding airport transfersPress enter to collapse Press enter to expand
Important notes on airport transfers at mainland airportsPress enter to collapse Press enter to expand
Please manage your finances carefully and value your credit. Interest on revolving credit and cash advance 5.68% to 15.00%. Service Charges for cash advance NT$100 + the amount of cash advance * 3.5%. Base date of interest on revolving credit: September 1 2015.