Your HSBC credit cards will get you free airport parking privileges (subject to conditions related to designated card spending levels)
- HSBC Traveller’s Credit Cards: Different card types offer different number of free parking days, starting from 30 days every year
- HSBC credit cards (except HSBC Traveller’s Credit Cards ): The HSBC Premier Credit Card offers 30 days of free airport parking. Other credit cards (such as the Cashback Signature Card) offer parking discounts at selected car parks
Don't miss out on these perks. Apply now if you're not already an HSBC credit cardholder.
HSBC Traveller’s Credit Cards
HSBC credit cards (except Traveller’s Credit Cards)
Promotional offers at designated international airport car parks
- Ji Tai Airport Parking: Enjoy an at least 40% discount when you pay for parking using your HSBC (Taiwan) credit card. You'll also get free shuttles between the airport and car park, and complimentary tyre filling and water adding services.
- Kaohsiung Big Roe International Parking: Enjoy an at least 20% discount when you pay for parking using your HSBC (Taiwan) credit card, with no limit to the number of days. Free shuttle service between the airport and car park is also offered.
- The above-mentioned discounts are not applicable during the Lunar New Year and any consecutive holidays.
- In the event of price adjustments, the pricing announced by the merchant on site shall prevail.
Car park information
Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport:
Ji Tai Airport Parking: No.25, 18th Neighborhood, Haifengpo, Puxin Village, Dayuan District, Taoyuan City
Kaohsiung International Airport:
Kaohsiung Big Roe International Parking: No. 230, Cuiheng South Road, Qianzhen District, Kaohsiung City
Ji Tai Airport Parking: An at least 40% discount on regular parking fees
Kaohsiung International Airport: An at least 20% discount on regular parking fees
Designated card spending levels
Primary or supplementary cardholders must use their cards to pay for more than 80% of package tour charges abroad or for the full amount of airfares.
Important notes on airport parking:
Please manage your finances carefully and value your credit. Interest on revolving credit and cash advance 5.68% to 15.00%. Service Charges for cash advance NT$100 + the amount of cash advance * 3.5%. Base date of interest on revolving credit: September 1 2015.