Whether you are booking domestic or overseas transportation, making accommodation arrangements, travel enquiries or entertainment requests, reserving tickets, or in need of assistance during an emergency – no matter where you are, just call our dedicated travel secretary hotline to access our professional services of making recommendations and arrangements for you.
- Promotional period: 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022
- 24-hour service hotline:0800-860-929 (Infinite Card #3; Signature Card/Platinum Card#4).
- This service is only available to holders of HSBC Visa credit cards issued in Taiwan.
- Global and mainland China VIP medical services are offered exclusively to holders of HSBC Traveller’s Infinite Credit Card.
Apply now if you're not an existing HSBC credit cardholder.
Dedicated travel secretary services include
Overseas Emergency Assistance Services
Global and mainland China VIP medical services (applicable to HSBC Traveller’s Infinite Credit Card)
Dedicated travel secretary customer service team
- Over 1,200 VIP service teams in 70 countries/territories
- 14 cross-border regional VIP service centres
24-hour service hotline
Infinite Card #3
Signature Card/Platinum Card#4
Designated service provider of dedicated travel secretary services for HSBC credit cardholders:
Aspire Lifestyles Company Limited Taiwan Branch
Notes secretary services and overseas emergency
Notes regarding global/mainland China VIP medical service:
Please manage your finances carefully and value your credit. Interest on revolving credit and cash advance 5.68% to 15.00%. Service Charges for cash advance NT$100 + the amount of cash advance * 3.5%. Base date of interest on revolving credit: September 1 2015.