Whether you are booking domestic or overseas transportation, making accommodation arrangements, travel enquiries or entertainment requests, reserving tickets, or in need of assistance during an emergency – no matter where you are, just call our dedicated travel secretary hotline to access our professional services of making recommendations and arrangements for you.
- Promotional period: 1 Jul 2019 to 30 Jun 2020.
- 24-hour service hotline: Infinite Card: +886-2-6619-9214; Signature Card/Platinum Card: 02-6619-9306
- This service is only available to holders of HSBC Visa credit cards issued in Taiwan.
- Global and mainland China VIP medical services are offered exclusively to holders of HSBC China Airlines Co-Brand Infinite Cards.
Apply now if you're not an existing HSBC credit cardholder.
Dedicated travel secretary services includePress enter to collapse Press enter to expand
Overseas Emergency Assistance ServicesPress enter to collapse Press enter to expand
Global and mainland China VIP medical services (applicable to HSBC China Airlines Co-Brand Infinite Card only)Press enter to collapse Press enter to expand
Dedicated travel secretary customer service team
- Over 1,200 VIP service teams in 70 countries
- 14 cross-border regional VIP service centres
Designated service provider of dedicated travel secretary services for HSBC credit cardholders:
Aspire Lifestyles Company Limited Taiwan Branch
Notes secretary services and overseas emergencyPress enter to collapse Press enter to expand
Notes regarding global/mainland China VIP medical service:Press enter to collapse Press enter to expand
Please manage your finances carefully and value your credit. Interest on revolving credit and cash advance 5.68% to 15.00%. Service Charges for cash advance NT$100 + the amount of cash advance * 3.5%. Base date of interest on revolving credit: September 1 2015.