Banking at your convenience
Online banking lets you carry out most of your everyday transactions and more - no matter the time of day. Wherever there's an internet connection, you can log on securely and get your banking done.
Digital Secure Key
The Digital Secure Key on the HSBC Taiwan app can replace your physical Security Device, allowing you to generate security codes to log on to online banking or verify transactions quicker. That means you won’t need to use your physical Security Device anymore. Digital banking just got easier.
When you activate the Digital Secure Key on mobile banking app, your physical Security Device will be deactivated immediately and you'll no longer need it. This ensures logging on is as secure as ever, only faster.
Create new credentials
- Activate HSBC Taiwan App
- Reset Mobile Banking PIN
- Activate Security Devices upon replacement
Take a look at our guide to transfer to create new credentials
Why you’ll want the online banking
- Fast, Simple Log onOur new Logon journey is simpler and faster, whilst being just as secure as it has always been.
- Brand new look for interfaceView all your accounts at a glance and find the functions you need easily with our intuitive new interface.
- Move money easilyOne easy-to-use consolidated interface to fulfill your transfer needs, including foreign exchange transactions, payments for HSBC credit cards, HSBC Global Transfer, and other local payments. A simpler journey for you to add payees, select transaction date and set up for recurring transfers.
- Upgraded secure message serviceWe integrate message and account services. You may read messages or send us new message to apply for account services.
To find more, take a look at our guide
What functions are covered in Online Banking?
What do I need to use your Internet banking service?
The following browser versions and operating systems are recommended for Online Banking:
- Microsoft Edge
- Firefox 53 and above
- Google Chrome 60 and above
- Internet Explorer 11 and above
- Safari 10 and above
- Windows 7/10 (Window XP/8 is not supported)
- Mac OSX 10.14 or above
- iOS 10.3 or above
- Android 8 or above
Never lose a bank statement
Tired of misplacing your paperwork? Or are your financial files full to bursting? Switch to online statements and you'll never have to file your bank statements again. Once you opt in, you can quickly and securely access digital copies of your statements, anytime.
Digital bank statements are in the same format as hardcopies. The only thing that changes is the way you receive them. And if you ever need a paper copy of a statement, you can give us a call or visit us at your local branch to request one.
Online banking security
Your safety is paramount to us. Our online banking service is protected by industry-level strong data encryption, providing the strongest defense against unauthorised access. You'll need the following data for logging on to your online banking account.
A security code is a single-use random number generated by your mobile banking app or physical Security Device. The security code will be required for online banking logon and transaction verification.
Read FAQs for online banking.