Branches in Taiwan
Business hours for all branches are from 09:00-15:30 hours.
Business hours for Tungmen branch are from 09:00-17:00 hours.
All branches provide 24-hour automatic machines for cash deposit and withdraw services, please make reservation with your Relationship Managers for priority banking services.
As parking space is subject to availability, please reserve with the branch ahead.
Automated Teller Machine
Via over ten thousand Automated Teller Machines in Taiwan linked to Financial Information Service Co. (FISC), you can withdraw cash from your HSBC in Taiwan account, make transfers, enquire your account balance and make cash advances against your credit card.
At any of HSBC Automated Teller Machines in Taiwan, you can:
- Withdraw cash
- Make transfers
- Enquire your account balance
- Enquire and print your account history
- Withdraw cash advance from your credit card
Saves time. Easy to use.
With Instant Deposit, you no longer need to queue to deposit cash into HSBC in Taiwan personal banking and credit card accounts. Depositing cash only takes approximately two minutes of your time.*
Cash deposits and payments functions (HSBC in Taiwan accounts only):
- Personal account deposit
- Credit card payment
- Personal line of credit payment
- Revolving line mortgage payment
- Credit card cash advance payment
How to deposit your cash
- Make a cash deposit with or without your HSBC ATM/credit card
If you are not using your ATM/credit card, please key in the account number.
- To protect your confidentiality, the account balance will not be displayed or printed when cash deposits are made without an HSBC ATM/credit card.
Insert notes in denominations of TWD100, TWD200, TWD500, TWD1000 and TWD 2000 in the cash deposit slot.
- No need to sort the notes.
You may deposit up to 50 notes each time, with a maximum of 10 consecutive deposits (i.e. 50 notes X 10 deposits) per account.
- Confirm number of notes and total amount.
The number of notes and total amount you deposited will be displayed on the screen.
Retrieve your card (if applicable) and your advice slip.
- Upon acceptance of cash deposit, the funds will be credited to your bank account immediately and to your credit card account on the next business day.
*Assumption: normal transaction time for 50 pieces of notes.
HSBC's online@hsbc provides a complete range of online financial management services. These services enable customers to view the status of their personal banking accounts, set time deposits, redeem gifts from credit card bonus points, and even set various instant financial management notifications for their mobile phones, all through the internet.
Ways to bank
Online banking helps you to securely manage all of your accounts in one place, any time.
Frequently asked questions
Read FAQs for credit cards, debit cards, foreign exchange transactions, deposits, Premier services, opening an account, and Advance.
How to contact us
Submit an online form
For enquiries, feedback, complaints or compliments please contact us by submitting a form:
Tweet us on Twitter
Follow us for the latest news and updates from HSBC TW:
Like us on Facebook
Like our Facebook page to keep in touch with HSBC TW: