Exclusive HSBC Premier benefits for you and your family
- As a Premier customer, your spouse and children can also apply to enjoy the privileges and benefits of HSBC Premier without the normal minimum balance requirement.
- You can view your children's accounts with them via internet banking to provide guidance. Free transfer is allowed between you and your children's accounts.
- To support you in planning for your children's overseas education, HSBC Premier can facilitate introductions to leading education consultants. The Everyday Global Visa Debit Card allows your children to withdraw cash from any ATM worldwide with the Visa/PLUS logo and pay no FX fees on 9 supported currencies.
- Gain access to an accredited and knowledgeable HSBC team of wealth and transactional specialists. The team can put together a holistic picture of your family’s financial life and create a bespoke financial strategy in response to your needs.
- You will be invited to seminars and other customer activities to learn more about overseas education or family wealth management plan.
- i-Invest: offers a variety of UT overviews and you can use your wealth dashboard to invest in three easy steps
- i-Invest online trading platform: enable you to trade US/HK stocks anytime for foreign stocks/ETFs
Protection, legacy and financial management
- We’ll work with you and your family to develop a comprehensive plan to meet your needs and support your goals – including planning for your children’s education, family protection, retirement and more.
- Life insurance: HSBC Premier supports you and family at your key life moments and provides life insurance to take care of you and your family.
- Mortgage insurance: Coverage to ensure your mortgage can be paid and your family provided for in unforeseen circumstances.
- Travel insurance: HSBC Premier gives you complimentary, comprehensive insurance to protect you and your family as you explore the world.
- Premier mortgage: Premier customers can enjoy preferential mortgage rates and fast track approvals
- HSBC Premier MasterCard: Receive preferential offers and earn rewards on shopping, travel and leisure activities when you apply for and use the HSBC Premier Master Card
- Earn miles for every dollar you spend – redeem your miles for free flights, upgrades, hotel stays and more benefits
- Supplementary card shopping cap control: HSBC offers many kinds of credit cards and you can apply at most nine supplementary cards for your family. You can easily control spending amount by spending cap for each supplementary cardholder(s).
Apply for HSBC Premier
For a Premier Account, a minimum, monthly average balance of TWD 3 million is required. If the Bank's requirement for minimum average balance is not maintained, the Bank shall have the right to collect the account administration charge of TWD 1,000 or equivalent foreign currency per month, prescribed by the Bank.
This web page only indicates selected privileges and services offered, and shall only be used as a general guide for reference. Please refer to the "Customer Guide" for detailed information. Benefits and features may be subject to local country and territory regulatory restrictions.