i-Invest: Complete an investment transaction in just three steps!
Search and Select Unit Trusts
Click "buy" and put in required data
- Set up your monthly investment plan every day and in 10 different currencies.
- The variety Unit Trusts overview will provide all the fund information you need.
- Customized investment market news can help you find the one that meets your financial needs.
How to use i-Invest for Unit Trusts (Chinese Version Only)
Use i-Invest to place an order directly
Other ways to place the order
You might also be interested in
Diversify your portfolio with HSBC, you can choose from a wide range of funds to match your attitude to risk and investment goals.
Terms and Conditions
- The campaign is subjected to HSBC existing customers or trust account newly opened with online banking registration (exclude Fundmax account) for lump sum and Monthly Investment Plan new subscription via personal online banking only. For the instances that HSBC (Taiwan) cannot provide fund subscription due to fund providers’ constrains, the special offer cannot be provide.
- Campaign Period: 2020/7/1~2020/9/30
- For the Monthly Investment Plan under same transaction number, the special offer is not valid when the monthly debit amount is changed and will apply to the current fund subscription fee table that published on public website.
- For the Monthly Investment Plan, if there is consecutive debit fail for 3 times, the Monthly Investment Plan will be terminated and the subscription fee will apply to the current fund subscription fee table that published on public website when resume the Monthly Investment Plan. For the funds that are not on shelf, the related Monthly Investment Plan can only be redeemed, terminated, and suspend. The amount and date for the mentioned Monthly Investment Plan can’t be changed.
- Customer is required to have valid risk profile that meet product’s risk level for fund subscription by regulation. If customer’s risk profile is expired then the customer has to conduct the risk profile questionnaire.
- For the fund subscription fee, the maximum and minimum order amount and related operation rules for lump sum and Monthly Investment Plan, please refer to announcement on the public website.
- The campaign is not allow to combine with other offer and the right for amendment is reserved to HSBC (Taiwan).
- Investing on funds authorized by FSC does not assure riskless. Past fund performance does not guarantee the investment performance; Except for performing their duties with the care of good administrators, Fund Houses will not be responsible for gain/loss of the funds or guarantee fund performance. Investors should have read and fully understand the fund prospectus and the disclosure of risk factors before making any investment decision. Market Observation Post System or Fund Clear search.
- For regulatory reasons, HSBC is unable to execute fund investment services for you unless you have read the prospectus of the fund you wish to subscribe. You may download the prospectus from Market Observation Post System or Fund Clear or you could request directly from the fund company.
- Each fund may has different transaction fee. The mutual fund transaction fee information can be reached at www.hsbc.com.tw.
- Unit Trusts investment contains risks (including but not limited to Market Risk, Foreign Exchange Risk and Liquidity Risk...etc.) The maximum potential loss could be the original investment amount.
- Unit Trusts investment does not consider deposit, obligation or guarantee of the Bank and its related parties. The investment is not covered under CDIC's Deposit Protection. Investors should make the investment decision at their own volitions and at their own risks having read and understood all relevant product literature. The Bank and related parties will not be responsible for the investment risks or assure any profits of the investment.