Financial advice and support, tailored to your needs
No matter how good you are with money, there will be times when you want support at your back. That's why our team of financial experts are more than happy to talk with you in person or over the phone.
So if you're planning a move or just planning ahead for the future, we'll support you however we can.
Team of professionals dedicated to provide financial advice and assist you to plan ahead.
- A dedicated team of Advance Managers is committed to understand your banking needs, facilitate your wealth planning, providing personalised attention and customised recommendations every step of the way. Make an appointment.
Managing your wealth
HSBC Advance is dedicated to actively helping you do more with your money.
Invest in a range of financial products and services carefully selected by HSBC to capitalise on your Advance membership in a global bank including:
- Unit Trust
Knowledge and advice on demand
Get the help you need to plan for life's key milestones with:
- A dedicated team of Advance Managers / Financial Planners
- Annual Individual Needs / Portfolio review to flexibly plan to change as your needs
- Frequent Market Update and Investment Forum (please log in internet banking account for details)
Protecting you and your finances
Access a range of straightforward solutions that can be tailored to meet your needs. Including, loss of income, planning for retirement and protecting your investments.
Protection for today
- Cover for your home and contents, you and your family, as well as a range of solutions designed to protect you and your family from financial hardship in the event of loss of income, sickness, terminal illness or death.
Protection linked with Investment
- A protection linked with mutual fund investments enables you to modify the protection and investment element to accommodate your needs when your life changes.
Protection for your finances
- Whether you’re a first time investor, or a little more experienced, we have a range of options that allow your money to work efficiently.
Planning for events on different life stages
Life is made up of a series of key life events - both planned and unplanned. HSBC Advance provides simple, comprehensive solutions that are flexible enough to fit your life, no matter what turn it takes.
Buying a house
- When taking out Smart Mortgage with HSBC, you get to offset the interest on your mortgage by using the designated savings account. This approach enables you to save more, pay less, and own your home sooner. Find out more about HSBC Mortgages.
- Making your big day as big as you want it to be. Plus protection for you and your new spouse.
Starting a family
- Time to get serious with extra protection for your growing family. Including ways to help you with reduced income and increased costs as you plan for the new arrival.
Saving for your children's education
- Talk to our financial experts to learn more about financial solutions for children's education planning, giving you a head start in providing your children with the best possible education
Starting a business
- Supporting your plans to build your own business, including protection for you, your family and your livelihood as you begin this exciting new chapter in life
Building funds for retirement
- To help you achieve your goals of retiring when and how you want, HSBC offers an innovative range of investment funds and pension products
Other important life events to think about
- Long break between job switch
- Caring for elderly parents
- Buying a second home
- Dealing with illness
- Inheriting wealth
- International relocation
- International travel
Make the most of Advance
Getting the most from your HSBC Advance account only takes a few steps, and they will ensure you get even more information.
- Arrange a Financial Review
Book an appointment to create a financial plan with one of our experts. We’ll regularly review it together to make sure everything is on track and make any necessary adjustments.
- Manage your money with internet banking
You can access your account around the clock, so you can manage your money safely and securely whenever, and wherever, it suits you.
- Special offers
From time to time, you'll be able to take advantage of selected special offers from bank website. Bookmark this page and return regularly to discover the latest deals.
Currently HSBC (Taiwan) cooperates with Allianz Taiwan Life Insurance Company Ltd. to provide life insurance products, and also cooperates with ACE General Insurance (Taiwan) Co., Ltd. to provide general insurance service.