Enjoy preferential rates and rewards
You'll get localised offers and rewards that we chose for you as well as discounted rates that we’re sure you’ll enjoy. So you can do more with your money to realise your financial goals.
You're not just another customer to us, which is why we make the effort to understand your needs and how you like to bank.
Preferential pricing on a range of products
- Sub-accounts available to name accounts with financing purposes
- Advance foreign currency deposit account offers savings account in multi foreign currencies.
- Preferential pricing on Internet Banking
- Wide range of carefully selected wealth products and services
- Portfolio Review
- Frequent Market Update / Video
- Professional financial advice
- Investment-linked life insurance
- Term life insurance
- And more
HSBC Advance Cash Back Credit Card
- Receive great cashback scheme with the new HSBC Advance cash back credit card
- Fast, reliable way to pay
- Accepted at over 24 million places worldwide
- Annual fee waived for primary and up to 9 supplementary cards if monthly average account balance is TWD 700,000 or more
HSBC Advance Debit Card
- Free cash withdrawal from overseas HSBC ATM
- Merchant discount
Mortgage and Personal Loans
- Preferential rates and loan to value for Advance mortgage customer
- Comparing to normal home loan product, Smart Mortgage lets you save more, pay less interests
- Personal loans preferential rates for Advance customers
HSBC Advance Cash Back Credit Card brings you exclusive privileges
With HSBC Advance Cash Back Credit Card, you get to enjoy a wide range of privileges.
- Great cash back rebate
- Marvelous year-round dining and shopping offers at prestigious outlets.
- Gain even more privileges through our home&Away Privilege Programme when you travel to more than 160 countries and territories worldwide.
Please manage your finances carefully and value your credit. Interest on revolving credit and cash advance: 5.68% - 15.00%. Service Charges for cash advance: NT$100 + the amount of cash x 3.5%. Base date of interest on revolving credit: September 1st 2015.
- Currently HSBC (Taiwan) cooperates with Allianz Taiwan Life Insurance Company Ltd. to provide life insurance products, and also cooperates with ACE General Insurance (Taiwan) Co., Ltd. to provide general insurance service.
- Advance customers with monthly account average balance below TWD 700,000: for every oversea HSBC ATM cash withdrawal, there’s no service charge; for every oversea non-HSBC ATM cash withdrawal, a service fee of TWD 70 will be charged. For Advance customers with monthly account average balance above TWD700,000 or more: for every oversea HSBC ATM cash withdrawal, there’s no service charge; for every oversea non-HSBC ATM cash withdrawal, a service fee of TWD 70 will be charged but will be reimbursed in the following month to the customer’s TWD demand deposit account. With every oversea non-HSBC ATM cash withdrawal with HSBC Advance Visa Debit card, HSBC Taiwan will only charge service fee of TWD 70; HSBC Taiwan will be unable to waive any other charges by other non-HSBC banks.