We know many of you are worried about how your finances might be affected by coronavirus. To help you through these uncertain times, we're working hard to make sure you have the guidance and our financial liquidity relief programs. (Chinese Only)
It's easy to do your banking at home
Safety and health among our customers and employees are HSBC's first priorities. Tips on staying safe and banking online in the times of COVID-19.
Branch Epidemic Prevention Measures
- The Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC) announced that effective on 1 April 2020, implemented "Social Distancing Guidelines" to reduce community infection of COVID-19. People should stay at least 1 meter apart for outdoors and 1.5 meters apart for indoors and should wear masks in crowded or insulated environment.
- Will implement epidemic prevention measures or restrictions corresponding to CECC's latest epidemic warning
To comply with the above requirements and to protect clients and employees' health, if you encounter any of the following situations, please do not enter the branch. It is recommended to complete your transactions via Internet Banking, Mobile Banking or Phone Banking (02-6616-6000). Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!
- Not wearing masks in the branch;
- Forehead temperature measurement exceeding 37.5℃ or having symptoms of respiratory infections, e.g. cough, sore throat, etc.;
- Not properly disinfecting hands with alcohol before entering branch;
- Not following "Social Distancing Guidelines" to keep 1.5 meters apart;
- Not able to cooperate with temperature measurement, contact-information registration ,or related epidemic prevention measures;
- Under home(self) isolation, home quarantine, enhanced and normal self-health management periods.
Beware of Covid-19 Phishing Scams
The coronavirus could accelerate activities of cyber criminals who prey upon the public's concerns.
HSBC will not contact you to request that you provide or verify your:
- Full social security or account numbers
- One-time password, account username or password
- Answers to security questions over the phone
In addition, please be reminded that fraud scams is increasing, for instance, a fake call/email/SMS from MOHW/WHO, online mask/forehead thermometer auction, release installment, Smishing….etc. You can refer to 165 anti-fraud news link: (https://165.npa.gov.tw/#/articles/news)
Learn more on how to protect yourself from scams here.
Do your banking anywhere
Existing customer ?
Already registered for online banking?
Not yet a customer?
If you have not applied for online banking, you can also register online
To comply with the above requirements and to protect clients and employees’ health, if you encounter any of the following situations, please do not enter the branch. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.