Set your children on course to a successful education in a world without boundaries
Planning and preparing for your children’s overseas education can be quite a stressful task. But with HSBC Premier you can call upon expert help and support to make the path a little easier.
If you don’t already have an education financing plan for your children, your Relationship Manager can help to develop one.
Our services include:
- Education financial planning with an HSBC Premier Future Account
- The Everyday Global Visa Debit Card allows your children to withdraw cash from any ATM worldwide with the Visa/PLUS logo and pay no FX fees on 9 supported currencies
- A saving equity mortgage can equip you with emergency funds. There’s no handling fee for accessing the line of credit. You'll pay interest (calculated daily) only on the amount you use
Overseas education advisory
To support you in planning for your children’s overseas education, HSBC Premier can facilitate introductions to leading education consultants.
- British CouncilThe British Council is the United Kingdom's international organization for cultural relations and educational opportunities. It works in over 100 countries and territories across the world to create international opportunities for the people of the UK and other countries and territories.
OxBridge is a leading overseas education advisory centre. It boasts long-term relationships with many top UK institutions and offers comprehensive course information. It can also help you to arrange your whole learning plan.
HSBC Taiwan Clients enjoy Oxbridge 2020 program tuition special rates and extra up to USD500 reduction in tuition fees for early bird* registration before 2019/12/31. Oxbridge can also help your children to prepare their resume and interview for applying universities. Learn more
*Early bird offer subject to the announcement on the Oxbridge website
- TutorABC 2019 Exclusive Offer for HSBC's Taiwan clients
TutorABC is a famous English learning center with more than 30,000 consultants from around the world, provides tailor made and live online interactive learning English courses which incorporated into daily life with intuitive feedback and an optimized learning experiences.
HSBC Taiwan Premier clients enjoy special price for 24 one on one courses in half year, plus 12 theme knowledge courses.
You and your children will be invited to education seminars and other activities to learn more about studying abroad.
Overseas emergency financial support
HSBC Premier is designed for the global age and to give you recognition and benefits wherever you are:
- In the event of loss or theft, we can provide an instant emergency cash advance of up to US$10,000 (or local currency equivalent), card replacement and other expert advice
- Immediate assistance can be accessed via HSBC Taiwan 24-hour Premier telephone banking centre: +886 2 6616 6000 (IDD charged)
Learn MorePress enter to collapse Press enter to expand
Apply for HSBC Premier
For a Premier Account, a minimum, monthly average balance of TWD 3 million is required. If the Bank's requirement for minimum average balance is not maintained, the Bank shall have the right to collect the account administration charge of TWD 1,000 per month, prescribed by the Bank.
This web page only indicates selected privileges and services offered, and shall only be used as a general guide for reference. Please refer to the "Customer Guide" for detailed information. Benefits and features may be subject to local country and territory regulatory restrictions.
Read FAQs for Premier.